Bootlegger’s Cocktail Affair
Thursday, March 12th, 2018
1st seating: 5:30 PM-7:00PM
2nd seating: 7:30PM -9:00PM
Get a taste of prohibition as we delve into the history and cocktails of Tom Pendergast and the prohibition era. You will start the evening on a self guided tour through the historic Oak Street Art Mansion’s art collection. We will then sit down with Tom’s Town owner Steve Revare to learn the techniques and ingredients in their delicious signature cocktails.
What to expect:
- 1 welcome cocktail.
- 3 Tom’s Town drinks.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 1.5 hours of education, including a Q&A session with Steve Revare.
What you will learn:
- The fascinating origins and history of Kansas City and Tom Pendergast during prohibition.
- The key components of Tom’s Town’s signature cocktails.
- The know-how to make your own Tom’s Town cocktails at home.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Cocktail Curious, Cocktail Enthusiast, Date Night, Fun with Friends
Food Served: Bread & Cheese